SMILE surgery

My optical prescription is as attached as below. I would want to know if SMILE is advisable for me. If so can any one recommend me a good refractive surgeon in karnataka who can do it.
views-icons 83 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Mukesh Paryani
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Pune

NARAYANA nethralya , rajajinagar, Bangalore
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello....SMILE is a form of LASIK but it is very costly and not available everywhere...my advise is go for simple lasik....results of all forms of lasik are same...u may consult any lasik around u n get it done...results of lasik are same irrespective of hospital and surgeon....but even if u want to see some specific eye surgeon then i would recommend u dr.himanshu matalia in narayana nethralaya bengaluru

Hello there. Smile is a type of operation done for correcting refractive errors. It's a type of LASIK. It can be done on you. I would suggest you consult a ophthalmologist on this and discuss with him. A few good hospitals for this kind of surgeries are 1.Mahaveer eye hospital. 2.Dr. Solanki's eye hospital. 3. Divyadrishti eye hospital. These are just a few. But any ophthalmologist at a good hospital would be able to do it. All the best. Regards