Can Lasik or Smile surgery be detected
I have to appear for Indian Railways medical where LASIK or any such surgery for vision correction isn't allowed, but I can be medically fit only if I go for LASIK or SMILE as I wear specs. Will they able to detect it if I choose more advanced technology, i.e. SMILE?, Which has apparently very small incision on cornea and no flap?

Yes The correction can be seen on slit lamp even if it is smile. And candidates usually get caught. But in recent modifications the authorities have begun to accept such candidates with prior refractive surgery where the candidate just have to submit certain eye records. So it isn't a problem any more

What is lasik vision correction Best vision correction surgery How soon to detect pregnancy