Small red spots upperhand

Hi Doctor, For the past 6 months I have developed Small red spots on my upperhand which looks like prickly heats. But it does not itch , burn or pain. Looks very bad , people keep asking me whats is wrong with my hand. I don't ware short sleeves because of that . I went to a dermatologist she said that it is because of Genetics . some one in my family has it and that why I got it and there is no cure to it. She told me to just moisturize it , so I started using Vaseline total moisture . I have attached the pic so you could understand how it looks and pls suggest me some thing to cure this . Thanks Rebecca.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. It looks treatable and be hopeful. Meet a good Dermatologist and begin your treatment plan There can be a couple of conditions with this presentation. A physical consultation will help to identify the correct cause and start treatment. Hope it helps you.