Small pimples on babies face
My baby is 15 days old she is having very small small pimples on her face and forehead. She is wearing woolen cap and I am using himalaya baby cream on her face. And I am giving her massage of mustard oil,... What should I do for those pimples?? I have attached picture also.

It's non specific leisons of new born
If possible avoid all sort of massage and applications.
Just do simple sponging with little warm water , clean by clean soft cotton towel , preferably by mother
These rashes are called Milia.. Milia forms because the oil glands in newborns gets blocked with dead skin cells.
You can't prevent milia. And no treatment is needed because they usually disappear on their own in a few weeks or months
It will disappear by itself...nothing to worry... Use cotton clothes..
Hi. Rashes are common in the newborns for 4-6 weeks. Avoid wollen clothes if it is too hot / warm. Bath the baby daily and apply cream
Nothing to worry.