Small lump in left eyelid
I have a small lump in the left eyelid, about the size of 2-3mm. There is no irritation or pain, and no reddishness in that area. But I can feel something is there over the eye.. I want to know what this could be? And if that is a serious or a common problem. Thanks..

Dr. Rahul Jain
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello This could be chalazion which is not a serious problem But you may get infection in the same and then it can cause discomfort Best is to consult your ophthalmologist Usually medical treatment won't solve a chalazion until its very small Or else small surgery will solve the problem Dr. Rahul Jain Dr. Jain's Eye Clinic Bengaluru