Small face

Hi i am a 19 year old. I am having a problem with my appearence my face is too small according to my body its does not look good at all. Pls help me in achieving a proportionate body. It has let down my confidence levels and i am really depressed about it pls help me out. Advice good diet treatment so that i can increase my face size.
views-icons 258 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sagar KS
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, head size depends on the skull bone size. Yours age is 19, skull bone will not grow much at this age. Only by accumulation of fat or by increasing muscle mass it can increase size. If you are facing so many problems you can go for plastic surgery. Consult plastic. Surgeon for furthur evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?