Slow depression
I feel isolated and cannot concentrate on anything and feel depressed always.I feel so alone and disintresting.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello,  do u remember how long u r like this?? There should have been reason due to which u feel this symptom.  If u can share that I'll feeling  either with your family members or with some good friends please do it immediately. If u feel you can't do that do fix an app with a counsellor and overcome this feeling shortly.
Dr. Survesh Kumar Laxman Halakatti
Addiction Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Pune
A very good evening to you madam . I would like to know since when are you having these symptoms , is it a marked change from your earlier self or it is just worsening of previous state . The treatment depends on this aspect . Kindly provide details to help you better .