Slip disk problem
Sir ..i have back pain problem 2003 after my slip disk what can i do .. not working any pain killer ..my cholesterol label is high and uric asid is cross limit ...

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir If it is a bulge, we can try non surgical methods If it is a prolapse, then surgery is needed Please consult a neurosurgeon
Please consult a neurosurgeon
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Slip or bulged disc  cannot  be relocated by any means.... If you rest for some days you can avoid bulged disc pressing nerve root, there by reduce symptoms....  If the prolapse is mild doctor will advice you physiotherapy, if it doesn't  work and pain in severe surgery  is the final option... kindly consult a  neurosurgeon...you might need an MRI scan also.

Removable disk e not working