Slip disk problem
Sir ..i have back pain problem 2003 after my slip disk what can i do .. not working any pain killer ..my cholesterol label is high and uric asid is cross limit ...

Dear Sir If it is a Bulge, then we can try non surgical methods If it is prolapse, then surgery is needed
Please consult a Neurosurgeon at once and undergo proper evaluation
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Slip or bulged disc  cannot  be relocated by any means.... If you rest for some days you can avoid bulged disc pressing nerve root, there by reduce symptoms....  If the prolapse is mild doctor will advice you physiotherapy, if it doesn't  work and pain in severe surgery  is the final option... kindly consult a  neurosurgeon...you might need an MRI scan also.

Removable disk e not working