Sleeping disorder

I dream almost throughout the night and can also remember what i dream in the morning .. It leads to some sort of mild headache and I feel exhausted even after 8 hours or more of sleep .. I tend to sleep more so that i feel fresh and again i dream making things worse.. Because of this i can't concentrate on my morning work . The dreams are not some scary one's but just normal things which happens in life .. Like im going to college , going for shopping etc .. Just normal stuff but are too detailed .. What can i do to dream less and have more of relaxing sleep .

Doctor Answers (1) on Sleeping disorder

You are having mostly REM sleep. During this face of sleep we dream vividly. But REM sleep Should not constitute whole of your sleep. So you are having a sleep disorder. You need medications by Psychiatrist for some days so as to regulate sleep.