Sleeping disorder

Feeling heavy sleep in day time in working hours while reading. sometimes without knowing me I went to sleep suddenly. everyone blaming me and raging me always. please help me to come out of this disorder Iam suffering from my childhood onwards.

Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

If your night time sleep is deranged and you have sleep attacks with snoring during daytime you may be suffering from narcolepsy.   There may be other possibilities that need evaluation.    Visit a sleep specialist or psychiatrist in your city.
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, There could be many reasons for this problem.Most of the time it is because of inadequate sleep hygiene and poor quality of sleep in the night. You will have to be seen in detail to evaluate the cause of your problem. Some sleep hygiene measures are, Avoid daytime naps Exercise during the day Avoid tea,coffee and soft drinks after 5 pm. Avoid watching TV and using computers and mobile before sleep. These will ensure that you sleep well in the night and are awake in the day. If it does not help,consult a psychiatrist to evaluate you in detail.