Sleep related issue
Doctor has prescribed me Zolpidem-10 mg only if I can't fall asleep. My main problem is that I do feel sleepy but still can't sleep because I have exam the next morning and I am afraid that if I couldn't woke up I'll miss the exam. So can I take Zolpidem 10mg tonight ? I want to sleep at night and also to wake up early in the morning. Please help.

Dear Sir/Madam, We can understand your situation. It is the form of piled up depression. We request you to kindly visit the clinic to get the issue/problem sorted out. Call Double nine four double zero triple seven three two. Thanks Dr.HemaKarthik
Reduce the dose to 5 mg and take some warm milk in the night before sleeping,take less calorie diet in the night,avoid exposure to screen before sleep..but do remember that proper management of sleep deprivation need to be addressed later on. Consult me online if u need help.good luck.
you can decrease zolpidem 5 mg
consult with psychiatrist
Yes u can take