Sleep issue

I not able to sleep in night properly I need to get up at 8 but wakes up at 6.please help regarding this.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sleep issue

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
You will have to provide more details of your current problems and sleeping patterns to be able to get an accurate analysis of the problem you have mentioned. However insomnia or early morning awakening could be related to a large number of medical, psychiatrist or lifestyle related issues for example obesity, depression, substance abuse, thyroid or other endocrine abnormalities etc.. The list is long and comprehensive, so my advice to you is that if early waking up is distressing you or is associated with other psychological symptoms you should approach a psychiatrist for correct diagnosis and treatment. In case you have other symptoms of medical illness you should approach a physician. Insomnia is only a symptom and a comprehensive assessment is warranted to understand the basis for the same, and treatment will follow an accurate diagnosis. Hope this helps you...