Sleep disorders

Hi doctor I have not slept nicely in two months and would like to get to the bottom of this. I have troed a lot of methods but I keep on waking up. I also worry a lot and am putting on weight. Please let me know what works

Doctor Answers (2) on Sleep disorders

hi, these are signs of insomnia. but there is nothing to worry about and this can be cured.
first of all, you need to stop worrying about things and try not to think, consciously divert your mind when you get thoughts that worry you. try experiencing hypnosis, its a safe way to cure insomnia. do visit a psychologist or a hypnotherapist.
Dr. Priyanka Yadav Ghaziabad | Addiction Psychiatrist
Dear user
Its his that you are concerned about your mental health. You are suffering from insomnia that could be independent or due to some other medical or psychiatric condition. We need to so some routine tests to rule that out and evaluate for symptoms of anxiety, depression, stress. Its treatable with sleep hygiene, CBT and sometimes may need medications. Seek help of psychiatrist for this. If you want you can consult me.