Sleep apnea
I get palpitations and sweating and rapid breathing and get up on average during night. My sleep is really bad. I want to get admitted and checked for heart conditions for a night. Any opinions?.

Hello, what about your current medical state, medical history, snoring, weight gain/obesity. If one or few of these conditions are present then you will need to consult a physician or cardiologist. Usually panic/anxiety attacks are common with physical disorders like thyroid disease, obesity, obstructive sleep apnea, metabolic syndrome etc. All of these tests can be easily accessed as a package offered by many diagnostic centres. You need not be admitted other than sleep study which will require test done for night time. Once medical condition is ruled out then these symptoms can be considered to be part of a psychiatric disorder requiring help with psychiatrist.
consult a physician

Causes of sleep apnea Symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea