SLE disease
Doctor my family members are complaining about my angry behavior. As i think i was having same nature like before this sle disease i am taking mycept s 360 , wysolene.5 mg hcqs 200, zelcal and pan 40. I want to know whether my angry behavior could be because of medicines

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition too. And you see that there some medication that cause anxiety amd palpitations but not anger. Anger is one that will one of your sole emotions. It is like when you're anxious patience level come down amd you get irritated easily. Sometimes wysolne can cause such. Just recheck. Thank you