Skinny body
Hello doc, myself Krishna and I am 22 years old My weight is 56kgs. looks skinny. I decide that I need to gain weight for myself and then go to gym for physical fitness. So now I need to gain weight. So that I need a complete diet for whole day. That is what should eat in breakfast, lunch, dinner with a complete detail

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Thanks for your query. You need High carbohydrate, high protien diet. Take max cereals like plain rice,whole wheat, pulses,add butter, ghee 2 tsf. khicdi, home made fried rice,polao are good. u can add 2 whole eggs,animal protien as possible if non- vege.soya,avocados, potatoes & under ground vegetables are good. add dry fruits in afternoon 100gm per day. banana 2 PCs.all good fruits, vegetables effective for you. sleep min 8 hrs,no stress.
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Yes sure I can plan whole day diet plan for you, , what is your height . write me on personal chat for detail diet plan.