Skin whitening

I have dark complexion only on my face, hands and feet. I originally was wheatish. I want to get that complexion back. Which is the best way to get it done?
views-icons 124 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Rajdeep

It may be a simple tan due to sunlight or vitamin b12 deficiency. A tan is a protective mechanism by your body. It protects you from harmful radiation and protects you from skin cancer. It can be removed by a procedure called chemical peel and certain depigmenting creams. However you will need strict protection from sunlight during the process and will need to continue using sunscreens regularly to prevent tanning again. B12 deficiency can be treated with b12 injections given weekly once for 6 to 8 weeks. Please visit a dermatologist to know about the procedure or get some depigmenting creams prescribed if unwilling for a procedure. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore