Skin tan on feet
My feet have tanned very badly. They look sun burnt n dark. I wear sandles to my office. Also I have pathetic cracked heels. What do I do to get my feet glowing and heels softened?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Outdoor activities make our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing and cover as much as possible. Usage of a cap or hat and umbrella is encouraged. Skin already tanned can be treated with de-pigmenting creams and other oral medications. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. Protect your feet by wearing shoes to the office. Tan will dilute and disappear.
You can start on a mild topical retinoid till you meet a Dermatologist on the feet.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.