Skin scars and pimple

Dear Doctors, I have very sensitive and oily skin and it is very prone to acne also I have acne like things on my back side of solders. What could be the possible reason I didnt understands its happening from last 7 years . There is scars on my facial also is there any cure for that?

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin scars and pimple

Thanks for the query. Acne is a difficult problem to deal with at your age when there are already many issues troubling you. There can be many causes of acne including lifestyle, genetic ,insulin resistance and so on. A comprehensive evaluation will help us identify the cause of the disorder and then it can be treated in a precise manner. ​Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation and make a path for the flawless skin you aspire for. There are a lot of treatment options for scars available as of today. The treatment depends on the duration of scar and facilities available. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions.Topical medications may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment. Other option includes dermaroller. Hope it helps you. Dr MK Agarwala