Skin related problems
I have problem of a lot of ulceration in my inner private parts like my back side hips ,at my pennis,and near it also,my ..whT to do..
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello sir.. Ulceration in your and mime terms may differ... It's really difficult to suggest you treatment without examining... I suggest you to consult a gen surgeon and get examined...need detailed history also for evaluation... Thank you. ........ ...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.