Skin tags in private area

Getting skin tags on private area, there is not at all pain bt looking awkward. Donno whom to consult exactly a sexologist or dermalogist. Kind give me some suggestions
views-icons 32 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello. You can consult nearby physician. If required go to a dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?