Dry skin in private area
My cousin has been complaining that he has a dry skin condition on his penis foreskin. The skin tears every time he masturbates or has intercourse. After a day the skin heals. Please suggest what should be done and a recommendation doctor to see. Is it a serious condition?
93 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Consult dermatologist for examination of skin or local region.... History of dryness of skin else where , reduced sweating is important.... Kindly consult dermatologist for help....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.