Dry skin on penis head
I'm having this situation from past few weeks.. It comes for a few days and disappear again.. The head is becoming dry and the skin is peeling.. Even the skin on the shaft is dried up.. I don't hav any pain.. It itches sometimes..

Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 33 yrs exp Bilaspur

Better to consult a dermatologist.
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi The whitish patches seen on the second image is suggestive of BXO. You have symptoms from it and hence you could try steroid creams for 4-6 weeks. please contact your own doctor for prescription.

Home remedy for dry skin on legs Dry mouth light headed Dry wrinkled penis head