Testis skin area
I have some problems in testis skin area. There is many like pimples day by day it sizes increasing.what shall I do sir
25 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, these small pimples like things could be sebaceous cysts. They like pimple, blockage and collection of sebum in sebaceous glands of scrotal skin. If they get thickened and hard they can be removed surgically, please consult general surgeon. Please maintain good genital hygiene by daily bathing to prevent these.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?