Skin problem
Hi, I have skin problem in my Private parts. Wer the skin looks like dots in it. Like chickens upper layer skin. It looks like tat. Can yu suggest me to cure this. And why I am getting this.
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Consult dermatologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?