Skin infection in penis

Sir, Some part of my penis has turned brighter in colour(different than rest) . I noticed it yesterday. Also there are cuts on the skin at the top of the penis.( pains to retract the foreskin backwards) The main thing which is worrying me is the change of color of some part which also looks like loose skin . Please help , I don't know what to do! Is it a big problem or common
views-icons 188 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin infection in penis

doctor profile image
You symptoms suggest inflammation of the foreskin. Keep the area clean and dry. Use an antibiotic cream.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?