Itchy inner skin of penis
I have developed white skin on the inner side of penis. It is itchy and i want to get it treated. I don't know whether I should visit a gynecologist or a skin specialist. What do you suggest?

First thing proper local examination of the affected part is necessary. It may be fungal infection-Balanitis,
You can consult a nearby general physician or skin specialist
Proper hygiene of glans penis is necessary. clean it every day with warm water with mild soap . Don't over Wash it.

Can antibiotics cause itchy skin Skin turning white and itchy Hard itchy bumps on skin