Skin rashes

Im having a skin rash on my face and leg.. The rash doesnt have bumps or blister its a bit itchy and it is spreading on my face and have evn reach my thighs... What should i do??
views-icons 21 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin rashes

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi Soni Lohiya
9 yrs. of exp | Pune | Dermatologist
Hi, From your description it's very difficult to comment. Given the season and the spreading nature it could be a fungal infection but that's just a possibility. please visit a dermatologist for definitive diagnosis and treatment. Regards, Dr Rashmi Soni Lohiya Skinsure clinic.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?