Skin rashes
I am frequently having rashes in my groin area. After applying fourderm and these sort of creams, it goes away. But after sometime it again appears. What can i use to permanently get rid of this problem?

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello! Agree with Sir. Go thru my health feed on practo on fungal infection Ringworm What you should know. It will help you for general care and measures.
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Skin care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender and internal health. You probably have a fungal infection caused by dermatophytes. Fourderm is an irrational combination of drugs and is banned. They provide symptomatic relief but prolong the course of a simple disease and also make treatments difficult. A Dermatologist will write prescription drugs to help you overcome the problem. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala Dermatologist. New Delhi