Skin problems

My face has tanned totally from three years I went to hospital for treatment also I had taken treatment three times I used some creams under doctor suggestion but no use.. What is the solution for my problem
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin problems

doctor profile image
This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. If there is no medical condition to which tanning could be attributed, Q Switched Revlite laser may be a good option along with other topical drugs.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?