Skin problem

I get rashes very often and the skin near by my testicles is very bad and when I stop wearing underwear its look good after that is start again what can I do for permanent relief for it
views-icons 15 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin problem

doctor profile image
Vijaykumar Aware Patil
5 yrs. of exp | Ahmednagar | Ayurveda
Yes... Don't worry Every problem should be corrected on this platform permanently Use loose purely cotton under wear always It may be synthetic material allergy Ayurvedic medicines give excellent results in such cases So.,medicines details ask me on private questions section Follow all for a month then review back If you any query ask me on private questions Vote awesome for this answer
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?