Skin problem breast nippl
My wife skin between nipple and breast has some cracks and blood is coming, We consulted GP he gave some medicine but it is not working and he didn't tell us the cause y it is happening. Please someone can tell us the cause and which doctor should we consult.
192 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
Hi Hope she is not pregnant or lactating ? The exact cause can be found out after examining you can consult a general surgeon. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.