Large Black Areola around Breast, Nipple
Hello Team, Greetings for the day. My Fiancee have a large Black colored Areolae with many wrinkles on them. Also her nipples are big and a little cracked. Her skin complexion is very fair. Please suggest me if this indicates that she is a virgin or not. I would like to know the same to take the right decision whether to get married with her. Please suggest me if she had involved in any sexual activities in the past with the provided information. Your valuable decision would be a key factor in my married life. Thanks in advance for your kind support.

Consult a gynaecologist.
Take proper knowledge and Counselling advice to be sure consut Sexperts online private chat
chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
Hi good morning , First of all , I will suggest not to think much about this as this can adversely affect your married life ahead. Though there are ways and means to ascertain this which you are asking . For which you can consult me. As I know that you have just told that you want to take a decision.
Consult
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and gynaecologist.