Skin itching problem
I have been having legs(bellow knees) itching problem from last 3-4 months and got black patches on legs. can you please tell me the what should i do? Thanks

This is atopic allergy- Apply cram Tenovate-M locally 3 times a day for 1 week , You can take a Tab. of Levocetirizine 5 mg when required to control itching Ask me free of any charge -98 110 31 656

+120
Chat with a doctor
Hi..... For these scars you can use cocoa butter or vitamin E creams. Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.  .... Consult dermatologist....