Skin fungal infection
I have got skin fungal infection under my arms which causes itching and has converted into something like ringworm. Can u prescribe any medicine
135 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Treatment of superficial fungal infections is either topical or oral depending on the involvement and many agents are available. But before starting any treatment you should consult your dermatologist as there are many condition which can mimic fungal infection.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.