Skin dieases
I suffer from this problem from about 5 years ago and doctor consult me and give many type of medicine like terbest,terbinafine, or allergies medicine but no improvement still now...
86 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

What is your problem?
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?