Skin acne on cheeks
Is sotret 20 mg is fine to take for Skin acne. Suffering from 4 months. Tried healthy fruitful diet and exercising since one month but still no results. Also Cleaned up my face 3 times with facewash and 3 times with water. Also water intake is 4 litres minimum per day. Right now applying epiduo gel on acne and only 10% results. I am having yellow pus acne, sebum and red spot acne converted in to yellow acne. Can you prescribe how much dose should be taken of Sotret 20 mg.

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

Dose is only depending on how much dryness you develop after starting sotret Please keep in touch with treating dermatologist