Sinus infection

I am looking for the cure of sinus.My Frontal Part of Head Pains.Transparent sticky gelly like mucus comes out of nose.ear and throught are jammed sometimes

Doctor Answers (4) on Sinus infection

Homeopathic treatment is fast acting and effective in acute and chronic sinusitis. The treatment of sinusitis does not only drain the sinuses and kill the germs but it also acts on the root cause thus preventing recurrences.
If you suffer from recurrent or chronic sinusitis, you need a constitutional homoepathic  treatment  that will boost your immune system and prevent recurrences. You can Consult me for homoepathic treatment without side effects.
Wash your hands frequently to keep the germs and infection away. Avoid smoking. Use only hot water to drink during winter. Wherever possible, guard yourself against dust, smoke, pollution, irritants by wearing masks.Give early care and attention for tooth infections and pain.Keep yourself hydrated by regular consumption of water
Start with Homoeopathic medicine.
KALI BICHROMATUM 30
4 PILLS X 3 TIMES DAILY X 30 DAYS
Chew pills. Take pills regularly.
Dr. Sharwari Pune | Homeopath
Sinusitis is a disorder which has to be treated from the root cause and homoeopathy has the best answer for it the pain the episodes of sinusitis will decrease in frequency and gradually u may get cured but all this will happen if you follow the homoeopathic treatment regularly
Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello, If you want palliative treatment that canbe done in short period but no pathy in medicine van give your cure except homoeopathy provided you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterised case recording for proper homoeopathic treatment. Else it will continued and health complications will arise in future. If you feel free may contact through askhomoeo.com