Shoulder subluxation

As I was going down from a trek today, I sleeped and fell down on my elbow. It led my shoulder to pop out and back in, in a few second. (Same thing happened to me a year ago but in a softer way.) Painful but, I have been able to move my shoulder properly straight away. By finishing the trek I could feel the shoulder very loose in the articulation. It's been now half a day and as it cool down, I'm loosing mobility because of the pain (lifting the arm especially). I'm pretty sure the shoulder is right in place and I putted ice. Is there any urgence to see a doctor or can I wait and see how I feel in the coming days? Thanks

Doctor Answers (4) on Shoulder subluxation

Dr. Prakash Katariya Raipur | Physiotherapist
Good Orthopaedic evaluation Must  Specially  with Shoulder Specialist . First. And
Don't play Yourself with your Shoulder.
Dr. Deepak Tamrakar (PT) Raipur | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Things you have explained sounds like shoulder subluxation, but before making diagnosis you need to be clinical evaluated properaly. My sugestation not to wait for  improvement, just go n meet your physio. At home u can do hot application for pain relief and maintain shulder immobilization by sling.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Hot Fomentation. Gentle Shoulder Stretching. Core Strengthening Exercises. Gentle Neck Exercises. Avoid sleeping on affected side.. Warm up and cool down is a must. Hot fomentation.
Dr. Olos Gora Vijayawada | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Hello there!
According to your injury notes, i advice you to go for a Orthopedic evaluation and get the radiological / MRI investigations done. According to that medical or Physical therapy managment follows.
Regards
Wishing you a faster recovery!