Shoulder subluxation
As I was going down from a trek today, I sleeped and fell down on my elbow. It led my shoulder to pop out and back in, in a few second. (Same thing happened to me a year ago but in a softer way.) Painful but, I have been able to move my shoulder properly straight away. By finishing the trek I could feel the shoulder very loose in the articulation. It's been now half a day and as it cool down, I'm loosing mobility because of the pain (lifting the arm especially). I'm pretty sure the shoulder is right in place and I putted ice. Is there any urgence to see a doctor or can I wait and see how I feel in the coming days? Thanks

Dr. Prakash Katariya (PT)
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Raipur

Good Orthopaedic evaluation Must  Specially  with Shoulder Specialist . First. And Don't play Yourself with your Shoulder.
Dr. Deepak Tamrakar (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Raipur

Things you have explained sounds like shoulder subluxation, but before making diagnosis you need to be clinical evaluated properaly. My sugestation not to wait for  improvement, just go n meet your physio. At home u can do hot application for pain relief and maintain shulder immobilization by sling.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Hot Fomentation. Gentle Shoulder Stretching. Core Strengthening Exercises. Gentle Neck Exercises. Avoid sleeping on affected side.. Warm up and cool down is a must. Hot fomentation.
Dr. Olos Gora
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Vijayawada
Hello there! According to your injury notes, i advice you to go for a Orthopedic evaluation and get the radiological / MRI investigations done. According to that medical or Physical therapy managment follows. Regards Wishing you a faster recovery!