Shoulder sub

Hello, I am a athlete (boxer), I have subluxation in my left shoulder for last 1 month my left shoulder is drops little when I leave arm free and I feel clicking while rotating my shoulder, shoulder didn't dislocated or come out of the socket yet and i also don't feel any pain it's just not looks symmetrical to other shoulder when i look in mirror ,do I need a surgery or this subluxation problem can cure by Physiotherapy.

Doctor Answers (8) on Shoulder sub

Pankaj Agrawal Ahmedabad | Orthopedic Surgeon
Dear friend you got injury in your labrum of shoulder. You should undergo mri scan and see any sports surgeon in your area.hope you get wellsoon.regards dr pankaj agrawal .shoulder knee and sports surgeon Ahmedabad
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Hot Fomentation. Gentle Shoulder Stretching. Core Strengthening Exercises. Gentle Neck Exercises. Avoid sleeping on affected side.. Warm up and cool down is a must. Hot fomentation.
You have not specified whether you sustained any injury. Are you able to continue to play at the same intensity as before or do you feel pain/ instabilty. Painless clicks are very common in the shoulder if there are no other signs or symptoms. Minor asymmetry between shoulders is also not a reason to worry.
Saurabh Bhalla Delhi | Occupational Therapist
It's Good that your shoulder does not dislocate anymore. As far as the clicking sound goes. it probably is because of weakness of the stabilizers and the rubbing of the tendons on each other. Next problem you mentioned is for the Symmetry. It's NORMAL HUMAN POSTURE Shoulders are not at symmetry (have a look at anyone). In your case since your left shoulder is lacking exercise since past one month that you used to do. It is Normal that your Left shoulder muscles has gone atrophy (basically weakness), and therefore it appears to be hanging and not symmetrical
Do regular strengthening of Muscles of Shoulder Girdle, and Stabilizers. Do not involve in any activity which might cause dislocation
Restraining from certain activities will give you a bright future. If your Coach can help that is good, else seek opinion from a Therapist. STAY HEALTHY
Dr. Kiran S Murthy Bangalore | Clinical Physiotherapist
hi u can take any physio help for taping technique with strenthening exercise
Dr. Madhusudhan.H.R Mysore | Orthopedic Surgeon
Athlete means high stress on shoulder get mri of your shoulder as a first thing
Dr. Rajiv Mehta Delhi | Physiotherapist
As u r a sport's person do not neglect this kindly visit a experienced, registered and qualified sports physiotherapist he can suggest u rotator cuff strengthening that will help in building symmetry. Know us more at www.physiotherapistdelhi.in
This is not a good sign I will suggest to get a high quality Mri (1.5t or 3t)  of the shoulder done first to rule out any injury and whether surgery can be ruled out
Also after getting the Mri done see a Orthopaedic surgeon who is sees sports medicine patients in your area and he will be able to help you out