Shoulder snapping our clicking
Hi I am 17 years old. I feel a snapping sensation in my right shoulder while swaying while walking/running. Its painless, i play tennis with the same arm and i dont feel any pain. When i move my shoulder very quickly i hear sounds. What is it? Should i rest my shoulder or do strengthening exercises for it

Snapping sounds,if painless are not to be worried about. Consult again if pain or other symptoms develop.
Hello, clicks from the shoulder joint are a common feature and usually benign.  You do not  need to worry about it if you do not have any other associated symptoms. The causes are too many to be listed out here. If however you develop pain or other symptoms, please get a formal consultation from a shoulder specialist. You may or may not require an MRI based on his clinical evaluation.  Hope this helps.
Hi Snapping sounds are quite commonly seen in perfectly healthy people. There are a variety of reasons for them. If the sounds are not accompanied by pain or swelling, don't worry about it. If there is associated pain however, get an MRI scan done.