Shoulder pain
I am having pain on my left arm...the pain is between my shoulder and d elbow area...the pain occurs when I lift my hand up..I took antiinflammatory medicines prescribed by doctor but nothing seems to work out.

Hello there, Shoulder pain may originate in the joint itself, or from any of the many surrounding muscles, ligaments or tendons. Shoulder pain usually worsens with activities or movement of your arm or shoulder... Rest. Avoid using your shoulder in ways that cause or worsen pain....Ice. Apply an ice pack to your painful shoulder for 15 to 20 minutes a few times each day...Consult Orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment...