Shoulder pain and partial dislocation
I'm having shoulder pain from last 3 months ( it's on n off) and had partial shoulder dislocations 2 years ago.. And now also.. My doctor said I'm having rotator cuff weakness so he gave me medicine and rotator cuff strengthening exercises.. And doctor said try medicine and exercise for one month if it will not improve then i may need surgery ( lacroscpy) *X ray and MRI attached* .. Plz help me what should I do. To avoid surgery..i am still having shoulder pain and weakness.. And if I raise my hand some clicking sound is there... I am worried.. Plz help me 😥

Hi. Its better to consult directly when it’s matter of surgical vs conservative management as the surgeon needs to do physical examination and radiological evaluation to conclude the best possible management option.
Consult directly
X ray and MRI not attached. This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.-neck and shoulders. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. Kindly subscribe to the channel to get continuous guidence. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1 tab od x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho) DMC no.3624
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true