Shoulder joint

I suffered from an accident on the month of April and then my shoulder start displacing whenever I move it back and forth it displaces. Please help and tell me what treatment I should take. I already done an x-ray test And the other doctor which I consulted gave me an oil and some medicine but it did not worked.

Dr. Gireesh Kant Snehi (PT)
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Gurgaon

Agreed with all ortho Dr You need to visit ortho and physio for proper care. Bcuz team work of both will make you problem free.
Pankaj Agrawal
Orthopedist of Superior Extremity 15 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi friend you are having labral tear of your shoulder joint which holds the ball and socket together.please meet any shoulder surgeon in your area and get it examined and mri assessment will be required. You might need repair of that arthroscopically if it not improves on any therapy.regards dr pankaj agrawal shoulder knee and joints surgeon Ahmedabad.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Hot Fomentation. Gentle Shoulder Stretching. Core Strengthening Exercises. Gentle Neck Exercises. Avoid sleeping on affected side.. Warm up and cool down is a must. Hot fomentation.
Dr. Madhusudhan.H.R
Orthopedic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Mysore

You need to get evaluated by mri of shoulder and take it further may need stabilisation procedures for unstable shoulder
Dr. Vinay Kumaraswamy
Orthopedist 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello... u are a very young person recurrent shoulder dislocation.... u need to see a shoulder or sports injury specialist Orthopaedic... u may need to undergo an MRI of the shoulder and based on its findings u may need some rehab exercises or surgery
Dr. Rohit Rathore
Orthopedic Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Ghaziabad
In my advice go for MRI for correct investigations,and consult a gud orthopaedic surgeon. Reoccurent dislocation of shoulder is a very serious problem.
Dr. Mallesham Madur (PT)
Neuro Physiotherapist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
You are v young the shoulder needs to be examined properly. U need to get an MRI done. There can be instability in the shoulder which is manifested by the movement you are feeling. Only then depending on the degree of instability the doctors can decide the treatment