Shoulder imbalance
I am feeling like my one shoulder is higher than the other...i am having neck , collabone , shoulder and upper chest tightness... what should i do... please help.

I would like to examine you before giving any opinion.
The issue can be due to muscle spasm caused by overuse or improper posture.
Apply warm water bags. Start with strengthening exercises. Send a picture from the front and back, or, get a video consult so that we can get an idea about the deformity.
Hii Hope you are well and safe during this pandemic. With regard to your questions, I would like to ask few questions, before answering and guiding you with reference to your medical problems. 1. Since how long you are having this problem? 2. Do you have any pain in any area ? Describe please? 3. Do you have any history of trauma to your shoulder or neck? 4. What is your profession? Specifically that requires long time seating or doing work in one position for long?
Do light exercises for your neck and shoulder . Do some hot water Fomentation. You can apply some pain reliving and muscle relaxing gel.
Do not over massage any of the area. Avoid heavy weight on head or shoulders.