Shoulder dislocation
Do I need surgery?? For the problem which is given in my mri report??? Plz help me to know what is there in my MRI report...

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
No Surgery is not needed
Medical journals published data suggests that a 30 to 40 percent chance of redislocation in a person's lifetime. We should see for your shoulder movements that are comfortable and not causing pain and apprehension of dislocation to you. Cyst in MRI Report is suggesive of impact on the shoulder ball shaped bone that happened when your joint dislocated.
A good shoulder Arthroscopy surgeon is the one you should be looking for to consult physically.
Share xrays . If there is pain, then get the cyst operated and treated.
Consult online
High chance of fracture through the cyst in event of trauma.
Hello Sir, thank you for your question. MRI findings of your shoulder shows small subchondral cyst in humeral head. If you do not have any significant symptoms, i.e, you are able to lift your shoulder above your head and there is no pain in your shoulder, then you do not require any surgery.
You can do simple shoulder exercises which you can find here. www.dranuragmittal.com
Take video consultation if necessary
There is a small cyst in the bone which seems harmless. You should not require surgery for this. What are your exact symptoms?