Short height problem.
Now my height is 5.3". I want to increase few more inches. Can is there any safe treatment for this? Does acupuncture help?

Mr. S. Krishnamoorthy
Acupuncturist 6 yrs exp Chennai

Do Surya namaskar yoga... Stretching is another effective way to enhance height at any age. Try to stretch your body by standing on your toes for a few minutes daily, several times a day.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Height increase is possible only till a person is of age 21. After 21 the growth ceases. You are 25 now, so i can say that there is no way you can grow naturally. Can any medicines help? No, no medicines can help. And about acupuncture, frankly, it doesnt do anything in any condition. The only way you can increase your height now, is surgically.  Consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.