Short height
I have a short height of 4'9. I am realy worried n want to increase my height by 1-3 there any way through which i can increase my height at dis age..kindly answer
335 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi my Name is Dr Jagat Shah( M.D. Homoeopathy). I would be happy to help you in your issue for that I would require further details of your life style. Please contact Total Health Care for further support. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.