Shivering in hands
Doc, I was masturbating 10 times continuously in the last two weeks,now my hands and body parts are shivering . I stopped this practice now.. Is this a serious effect. I'm 18. will it affect my future living. How this can be cured .I'm very afraid of this. causes internal stress because of this.help me doctor help me.

HELLO, THIS IS DUE TO EXCESSIVE USE OF HANDS SMALL MUSCLE OF HAND GETS FATIGUE. IT TAKES  TIME. ADVISE:- HEALTHY DIET. ALTERNATE HOT AND COLD WATER FOAMENTATION THREE TIMES A DAY. MASSAGE WITH OIL OR POWDER FOR TEN MINUTES AT LEAST TWO TIMES A DAY. TREATMENT:- TABLET METNEUROBION TWO TIMES A DAY AFTER LUNCH AND DINNER FOR LONG-TERM BASIS. TABLET PROLAN AZ ONE AT NIGHT FOR FIFTEEN DAYS REGULAR OR ALTERNATE DAY. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU IN SETTLE YOUR PROBLEM. O.K, BYE.

How to stop hand practice Shivering after being in the sun