Shivering badly
Yesterday my grandfather was suddenly shivering very badly and unable to speak , can't even stand properly. Yesterday he had fever of 101.9 when we checked at home.When asked him to get ready to go to a doctor he was not even able to put shirt n pant as he was shivering.later after coming back to home I noticed weird changes in his behaviour even surprisingly he pulled off all his clothes (got naked) and was saying it's too cold however he was sweating very badly now he not even recognizing his own family members.We all are very tensed, kindly answer quickly.

Hello.. Well I need to examine your grandfather as it seems like you are telling symptoms related to cns...might be age related too...please meet a neurologist as he seems disoriented and in altered sensorium....hope you understand...thank you